Ready to send back empty bottles or jars?
We’ll send you a postage label so you can send empties back for re-use using carbon-neutral delivery, for free! They then get sanitised and re-used as part of our closed loop sustainable system.
Request postage label
When you have four or more empties, send us an email via the button below with ‘Return Empties by Post’ in the subject line to request a postage label. Let us know:
- If you can print the label somewhere in the next few days, or
- Your address if you can’t print the label so we can send it by post instead of email
- The box dimensions – height, width, depth
- Total box weight including packaging (if you don’t have kitchen scales tell us which empties you’re sending and how many, so we can calculate the weight).
- Let us know you’re ready to return empties via email – click ‘Request Postage Label’ as above with the info outlined.
- We’ll email you a pdf postage label to print and stick on your box (it prints on A4 paper)
- Put empties and aluminium lids into box they arrived in, or another box with scrunched paper or newspaper to pad it out. Keep your pumps.
- Leave your labelled box outside your door to be picked up and returned to us!
Why keep the pumps?
We want to keep as little plastic in circulation as possible. The pumps and some jar lids are the only element of our packaging with some plastic components as well as metal. By keeping the pumps and returning empties it’s a closed loop, zero waste system. If needed you can clean pumps with a toothbrush in warm soapy water.
How it works in pictures!
The circular refill process is explained step by step below.